7/22/2010

There really are some days in your life that you are backwards and upside down. They usually occur when your 2 and your father puts you on a mat and sends you solo down a giant water slide. Of course you must also wear a giant yellow life vest that prevents you from moving in any possible way to right yourself. If you have those circumstances more than likely you've gotten a taste of upside down and backwards. Now, if you're feeling like that today and you're of legal age then you should probably just pour yourself another cup of coffee or whatever your poison of choice may be.


We spent the day at Aquaboggin Water Park with my BIL, SIL and my nieces/nephew. I remember being young and BEGGING my parents to come to this park.  It seemed SO huge.  Now, well, it's pretty tiny but it's a perfect spot to have some fun, quality family time!

This is Sutton's first trip down a water slide.  Scott never misses a photo op!  Love it!
 We have a winner!  He's my little daredevil for sure!  He thought Totally Tubular was Totally Awesome!


Chantz convinced me to go on this gigantic slide with him.  I screamed so loud and was laughing so hard that when we finally got to the end Chantz said 'Mommy, YOU scared me!'  I thought I was going to flip over and free fall right off of the thing!  Did I mention that unless I am tied into my climbing harness I have an extreme fear of heights?
Our nieces Julia and Samantha (Jackson is sleeping in the stroller) with the two crazies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers