10/25-10/30/2010

So, our week began with a bang, checking of my 1/2 marathon and ended with a few more bangs!  Auntie Nancy and her friend (mine too) Iris are coming for a visit and will flew in Friday night. (They ended up not landing until 2am!)  Iris had an interview at LA Children's Hospital and Nancy is came along for the ride.  Was super excited to see some friends from home.

Chantz was out of school early all week long because of parent teacher conferences and also had football 3 days this week.  In addition to that we had Halloween Parade at Sutton's school on Friday, Fall Festival at BradOaks on Friday night and 2 Adult Halloween parties on Saturday night.  I was also out with the girls Saturday seeing some sites around the city. ( I have no idea why I don't have a single photo of Fall Festival but I don't.  It was so much fun and every single one of us had a blast!)

Love firemen but this little fireman has my heart.


Throw in a package of love for the kids in the mail just because you care...

Picked up the girls from the airport at 2am on Friday night or should I say Saturday morning!  We went exploring on Saturday and found the secret road up to the Hollywood sign.  So cool!


There's just nothing like a visit from your best friend.  XO 

This photo makes me laugh...just a little taller and I'd be holding the weight of the stars. 

If you've never watched the movie The Hangover you will absolutely have no idea who we are so I won't even explain it to you.  Loved our costumes and loved getting out for an adult Halloween party.  I haven't been at one since before Chantz was born.  Let's see, I actually think my last one was when I was a cop in college in 2000!

Got called in for another audition this week too...in Boston.  An actual guest role for a prime time sitcom.  Guessed they like the other one small audition I did for them previously!  It's one step at a time in this crazy world.  As long as you keep putting one foot in front of the other you're going places!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers