2/17/2010

Today was a complete blur.  Scott had a 10-hour photo shoot and I spent the day running around with kids trying to get ready to go to Vegas tomorrow morning for a girls weekend away.  I've been in the process of organizing this trip now since last August/September, maybe even earlier, I can't recall now.  It's been awhile.  I'm going with a group of women that belong to the online October 07 birthboard.  Some of these women I've never met but over 3/4 of them I have.  One of them was even at our wedding in Maine and we were the witness at her 'secret' civil service in Boston before we left New England.  We come from all over the world, it's truely an amazing thing.  It's very rare for a group to stay this close after the babies are born but we've stayed a very close knit group.  It's so nice to have an outlet to go with women who are going through the exact same things you are.  They're all very special to me!

I haven't posted any pictures from our trip across the country except for on facebook.  I know many of you aren't on there so I'm going to post the link on here.  Here is the last picture of the trip before we set foot out of the car to head into our new home.  Not too shabby for 42 hours in the car in 4 days!  How in the world did we do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers