1/23/2010

FARMER'S MARKET DAY!
One of my new favorite things is going to the various farmer's markets that are around our area.  I love buying organic produce from local farmers.  It makes me feel good about supporting the little people. Plus, the prices in comparison to buying organic in a local supermarket are outstanding!  Today we headed over to Burbank to the market.  Sometimes the markets are like big fairs with arts and crafts vendors and people cooking all various things that smell so good, and fun activities for the kids.  That is exactly what the Monrovian market is like!  This market was just a tiny one but we still enjoyed the people and atmosphere!  I gave Chantz my camera today so you'll be seeing the market at a 6 year old's point of view and eye level.  I thought he did a great job!


Here's your photographer himself...Chantz!

2 comments:

Followers