I LOVE my weekly grocery trip to Trader Joe's! (Especially when I don't have the pleasure of bringing my lovely children.) I'm always on the hunt for something new or a new recipe. I've decided that I'm going to incorporate my find (item) of the week.
This week's find:
A weekly purchase here is also my smoothie basics. This is usually what I start with and add fresh or frozen fruit. The kids love it and it's great for them. (I also make frozen pops using my smoothie mixture...)
**Chantz went to the LA Zoo today with his class and absolutely loved it. Guess we'll be taking the boys on a field trip very soon to hit it up again! Chantz was also discouraged the toothfairy didn't respond to his note. Apparently he needs a written response about losing the tooth he lost in addition to cash.**
I went to Trader Joe's for the first time today. I'm a Whole Foods girl, but there is a TJ across from Sephora.
ReplyDeleteWhat are the best things to try there!?
Oh goodness! I haven't been to a Whole Foods yet but I think I'll go this week and do some comparisons so I'll let you know. I get the kids snacks at Trader Joe's, as well as my coffee and frozen fish there (Just for a few things). (I like to have some extra fish in my freezer incase of emergencies)
ReplyDeleteThe Trader Joe's near me is tiny, so its more of a healthy convenience store. The Whole Foods is a regular supermarket (well inner-city, so still small). Trader Joes has almost NO fresh produce though. Is that normal for them - or is it just the one near me?
ReplyDelete